Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DDD #220 - "FANCY THE FOX"

NOTE: DIGI REMOVED


Everywhere I look, I see cute foxes--my DIL too! Joscie has oh, so cute fox Flairs [Buttons] and LOTS more in her store Bossy Joscie. If you like to use foxes and flairs on your creations, please visit Joscie's shop HERE--tell her I sent you over for a visit!

I knew that I had drawn a fox several years ago, but I went through all my books of drawings and could not find it. Yesterday I was looking in a storage bin for a new book, and there was a full book of my drawings. Of course, this book of [Spring 2011] drawings had "Fancy the Fox" in it--and she's my Digi #220.

Here's my card using DDD#220 - "Fancy the Fox":

CARD FRONT:


CARD INSIDE:


CARD BACK:


Hope you enjoy the 'break from holidays Digis'.

Blessings. Thanks for visiting, please drop by again soon!







5 comments:

  1. (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·for the adorable freebie
    Greatly appreciate all the wonderful digis you offer.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.Keep up the fabulous work.I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires .have a blessed day.take care of yourself.sending hugs across the miles
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute fox! Great card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, great digi! That fox is too cute!
    I emailed you to your yahoo address - is it no longer valid? I also asked several questions on the FB group (which I did not know about until Maria told me....) and did not get any answer - would you mind checking it out?
    Thanks, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete